Friday, August 24, 2012

Frost cupcakes showing 'Elegance and Power'



If you're in Malmö, pop in to Frost cupcakes opposite Caroli church to taste some fantastic cupcake combinations (my favourite so far is chocolate with peanut topping).

I'm honoured to be chosen to be the first to put my paintings on the pristine white walls of the newly opened café. At the moment there are four from the 'Elegance and Power' series. 'I have the last word', 'Take a sniff Mr. President', 'You're left, my right' and one other to be placed in the stairwell. A fantastic venue with a fifties theme which suits the paintings perfectly.

'Take a sniff, Mr. President' and 'You're left, my right'

So enjoy a cupcake, muffin or a cup of coffee while in the company of some of my favourite paintings. Oh, did I say they were for sale? 7000 Swedish kronor each. (A mini cupcake cost only 15!)

Tempting!


No comments: