
If you see this sign at the weekend, drive in and have a look!
Which paintings are included? Should I have prints available? How much will the prints cost? What if a buyer wants to take a painting with them straight away? Can I wrap it up properly? Do I have receipts?
Make little signs for under all the paintings.
Make a catalogue of all the paintings (with prices) so people can remember what they saw.
Have a description of what the exhibition is about.
A note about me.
A description of what Möllegården is and what The Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation does.
Signs out on the roads which point to the venue.
Parking signs.
Shoe protectors in case it's raining so visitors don't ruin the floor.
Get a table to put the following on:
Business cards
Postcards for sale (with envelopes)
Guestbook
Make refreshments available: wine, juice, biscuits, coffee, pie etc.
Paper and tape.
And most importantly - Small round red stickers!
No comments:
Post a Comment