I was very nervous and excited when collecting the calendar which I ordered from japan photo a couple of weeks ago. Twelve of my best paintings through the last year (a few from 2009) put together with a vague connection to the month of the year.
The detail in the images is really good and the paper has a half glossy look to it and feels great to touch. There's a kind of a 'shimmer' about the images which I really like. It's close to the surface of the paper my father got his photographs developed on when I was a child.
All the text is in Swedish, with each day's corresponding 'Names'.

If you think you might get one of these calendars from me this Christmas and want each month to be a surprise, then don't scroll down anymore!
January is Victorious, February is Warsaw Tea, March is Chainless, April is The Hat, May is St Knuts, June is Bath 1, July is Bath 3,4,5, August is The Good Land, September is selected details from Benches, October is Fascinator, November is Four Minus One and December is Millan.
I've ordered enough to cover my Christmas present list this year but I have a few over. Would anyone like one?




1 comment:
Åh vad fin kalender. Får man önska sig en sån i julklapp?
Kram
Post a Comment